Tuesday, February 19, 2013

8 days to go....

Ankle Update: I went to the orthopedic doctor on Friday. Ankle is okay just a bad sprain and small fracture on the top of my foot. I am in a boot for the week. Kind of a pain but better than a cast. The foot is all black and blue. It was hurting yesterday after working all day. I need to ice it more.

Tomorrow is the pre-op day at Duke. Should be no problems. I think I am allergic to the new cream that I bought though. I used it on my arms and legs and now I am bumps on them. Hoping that doesn’t cause any problems. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow expect I know that they are taking my blood and going over everything with me. The anticipation is bothering me though. I am very nervous about the lymph node removal more than the breast removal. Not sure why. I just want to know what to expect, only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment