Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ever feel like a broken record

I do! I swear my life revolves around me getting chemo once a week and dealing with these damn nephrostomy tubes. The amount of times I have pulled them out is rediculious.  Last night I pulled it again, it was just replaced on Thursday. It hasn't hurt me all day but I am pretty sure it is pulled out again since I don't think it is draining properly. 
The cancer does not give me as much problems as the tubes give me. I have an appointment on Thursday with the Duke rumortologist and have sent everything off to John Hopkins so hopefully they will take my case. I just really want to get the tubes out before I start wearing shorts. Not sure how I can do that with the tubes. It will be a very long summer in skirts or dresses. 
Today I have chemo and labs.  They are going to test my tumor markers. The only one that was tested in October was my CA125 and that was high so I am praying that the numbers go down and the other ones are not too high. I am also hoping that I get the results tomorrow also. Not sure how long they take. More to come tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment