Monday, December 3, 2012

Chemo # 3.......

Last Wednesday the 28th I had my 3rd round of chemo. Or as I like to call it the one that kicked my ass. They started late. i had to get the blood draw from my hand instead of my port because they were backed up. Once that was done I spoke to the PA and she informed me that my HGB counts are very low and if it continues on this path then I will need to get a blood transfusion after the next round. I guess it is par for the course with me. If it can go wrong then it will.
I went to work on Thursday and Friday I was pretty tired but got through it.
Then came Saturday I was tired I slept until 9 am and thought I could go to the mall but was barely able to get myself dressed without feeling tired. I wound up going to sleep most of the day and then slept through the night. I was still pretty tired on Sunday so it was another relaxing day and in bed by 9.
If it wasn’t for Richie I don't know what I would have done throughout all of this. He has been there for me for everything and taking care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment